In order to better strengthen the use of machinery and equipment in shoe-making enterprises, how to maintain and manage the equipment well,
Below we will briefly summarize the matters needing attention during the operation of the sole machine:
1. Before starting up:
(1) It is necessary to check whether there is water or oil in the electrical control box. If the electrical appliance is damp, do not turn it on. Let the maintenance personnel dry the electrical parts before turning it on.
(2) To check whether the power supply voltage of the equipment meets the standard, generally it cannot exceed ±15%.
(3) Check whether the emergency stop switch of the equipment and the front and rear safety door switches can be used normally.
(4) To check whether the cooling pipes of the equipment are unblocked, to fill the oil cooler and the cooling water jacket at the end of the machine barrel with cooling water.
(5) Check whether there is lubricating grease in each moving part of the equipment, if not, arrange to add enough lubricating oil.
(6) Turn on the electric heater and heat each section of the barrel. When the temperature reaches the requirement, keep it warm for a period of time. This will make the temperature of the machine more stable. The heat preservation time of the equipment can be adjusted according to the requirements of different equipment and raw materials. Requirements will vary.
(7) Sufficient raw materials should be added to the equipment hopper, according to the requirements for making different raw materials. Note that some raw materials are best to be dried.
(8) Cover the heat shield of the machine barrel well, so as to save the electric energy of the equipment and prolong the service life of the electric heating coil and contactor of the equipment.
2. During operation:
(1) Be careful not to arbitrarily cancel the function of the safety door for the sake of convenience during the operation of the equipment.
(2) Pay attention to observe the temperature of the pressure oil of the equipment at any time, and the temperature of the oil should not exceed the specified range (35~60°C).
(3) Pay attention to adjust the limit switches of each stroke, so as to avoid the impact of the equipment during operation.
3. At the end of work:
(1) Before the equipment needs to be stopped, the raw materials in the barrel should be cleaned up to prevent the remaining materials from being oxidized or decomposed by heat for a long time.
(2) When the equipment stops, the mold should be opened, and the toggle machine should be locked for a long time.
(3) The working workshop must be equipped with lifting equipment, and be very careful when installing and disassembling heavy parts such as molds to ensure safety in production.
In short, shoemaking enterprises need to use machinery correctly, reasonably lubricate, carefully maintain machinery, regularly maintain, and carry out maintenance on time in a planned way in the shoemaking production process. This can improve the integrity rate of shoemaking machinery and equipment, and make the equipment It is always in a good condition and can prolong the service life of mechanical equipment.
Post time: Mar-01-2023